LATCAREERS.COM is proud to announce the Long Beach, California Bilingual Latino & Diversity Career Fair.
LATCAREERS.COM celebrates its Thirteenth Year of having this event in Long Beach. LATCAREERS.COM began the year with its first fair in New York City on February 15, 2017 which drew over 470 career seeker attendees. For the Long Beach event, employers include Fortune 100 Companies, Government Agencies, School Districts as well as Non-Profits.
“We are excited that this is our thirteenth year of having this event in Long Beach. It is the longest running Latino & Diversity Career event in the Los Angeles, California & Long Beach, California area. We take pride in providing the best venues for employers across the US to find the best bilingual and diverse talent that our country has to offer.” states CEO Rubicela Acosta. “With our national network of over five million bilingual and diverse candidates, we offer our clients the ideal integrated recruitment platform to connect with the talent that they desire and need.” Ms. Acosta also states, “We continue to introduce many unique products and services in the social media and digital spaces with the advent of our You Tube Channel. These are industry firsts and will create more and stronger opportunities for our clients to bond and be branded with our national network.”
The Long Beach Career Fair will be held next to the Long Beach Airport. The career fairs are free to all career seekers. Career seekers are encouraged to register before the career fair at www.latcareers.com and to visit the website to view event logistics. Career seekers may also better prepare for the event by visiting the LATCareers.com Bilingual recruitment career advice blog.
Employers are encouraged to visit the job board to obtain exhibitor and sponsor package information or call 360-459-1139 for more information.
Latcareers.com is the leading Bilingual Recruitment website and Career Fair Company in the US. For Thirteen Years LATCareers.com has provided over 100 Bilingual Latino and Diversity Career Fairs annually. Through its integrated recruitment platform which includes digital recruitment services, social media and career fairs both career seekers and employers have a way of connecting like never before. LATCareers.com facilitates the career search and hiring process. All services are free to career seekers. For more information visit www.latcareers.com
El portal líder de empleos para bilingües, www.latcareers.com ofrece más de 90 Ferias de Empleos anuales en Estados Unidos. Las Ferias de Empleo son eventos en los que se convocan, por un lado, a empresas que necesitan trabajadores y a personas que buscan trabajo. Esta gran herramienta puede ayudar en tu busca de trabajo.
¿Cuáles son las expectativas equivocadas de una Feria de Empleo?
Muchas personas no ven el beneficio de acudir a una, ya que, piensan, solo se trata de una pérdida de tiempo o de solo entregar a un reclutador el Curriculum Vitae. Otras personas tienen la idea que acudir a una feria de empleo garantiza contratación al momento.
Acudir a una feria de empleo con expectativas equivocadas, solo hará que te sientas frustrado y que descalifiques en adelante a esta herramienta que hace más fácil la tarea de buscar trabajo.
¿Qué hacer en la Feria de Empleo?
- Saber a quién te diriges. Ten muy claro cuál es tu perfil laboral y el trabajo que deseas. Si no lo sabes, no tendrás claro que segmento del mercado laboral has de atacar. Por ejemplo, si eres enfermera, de nada te sirve dejar tu CV en una empresa dedicada a comunicaciones. Muchas personas cometen este error. Así, dejan su CV en empresas que no tienen puestos para su especialidad. Esto no sirve de nada. Tienes que atacar solo el segmento de mercado que realmente te corresponde.
- Conoce a las empresas. Las ferias son una oportunidad grandiosa para conocer el mercado laboral en tu ciudad. Conoce empresas de las que no habías oído hablar. Te vas a sorprender conociendo nuevas empresas o empresas pequeñas que buscan trabajadores bilingües. No te enfoques en solo empresas grandes.
- Comunícate y obtén contactos. Tienes la oportunidad de hacer contactos con todos los reclutadores. Haz preguntas, platicas, preséntate. Se amable cuando te digan que no tienen trabajo para ti. Ofrécele a los reclutadores tu currículo y diles que los compartan con otros reclutadores. Pide teléfonos y correos electrónicos, entérate de los cargos que ocupan. Tú no sabes si en el futuro estos reclutadores hablan con otros y te recomiendan.
- Regístrate. La mayoría de las empresas piden que te ingreses o inscribas. Por ejemplo el portal de empleos, www.latcareers.com, pide que te inscribas en el sitio y registres tu CV. Toma el tiempo de registrarte ya que todos los reclutadores tienen acceso al portal de empleos y tendrán tiempo de mirar tu CV.
Las Ferias de Empleo son un instrumento de vinculación laboral que ahorra tiempo y desplazamiento a reclutadores y candidatos. Las Ferias de Empleo que ofrece el portal de empleos, www.latcareers.com, te ofrece la oportunidad de conocer personalmente a reclutadores de muchas empresas en tu ciudad. También te ofrece la oportunidad de una búsqueda de trabajo enfocada. Conoce tu mercado laboral, haz contactos y aplica para vacantes de empleos en tu ciudad. Las Ferias de trabajo son gratis para las personas que buscan empleo.
Latino career fairs March 2016
Career fairs are a great way to network with different employers at one time. Even if a candidate is not interested in immediate employment, he can meet and network with employers of different industries and accordingly determine his future career direction. In this respect, Latino career fairs are certainly one of the popular fairs where employers recruit diverse career seekers especially those who are looking for new career opportunities. The best part about these events is that employers can review your resume and suggest what needs to be removed or included in order to be the right fit.
An overview of the recruitment event:
Latino career fairs 2016 offers plenty of opportunities to both the employers and the prospective employees in the following ways:
- You have the opportunity to personally introduce yourself to employers of big companies and share your professional experience
- This is one of the best occasions to meet top employers who are in search of diversity and bilingual candidates
- Employers have the ability to network, meet and recruit career seekers as well as increase the visibility and importance of their organization and brand
- Employers can also gain access to a large number of candidates in one convenient location
- Companies can also highlight their recruitment message through integrated marketing which is part of the employers branding package for the career fair
The importance of attending Latino career fairs:
Instant job offers:
Many organizations who participated in Latino Career fairs 2016, have instantly recruited new employees. The effort and time invested on the recruitment and selection process was successful by simply attending this fair. They conducted on-spot interviews and offered suitable positions to those candidates who did well in the interview. Many companies are willing to offer conditional offers pending background checks.
Access to useful information:
In today’s world, candidates can learn many important things about a company through a Google search. However, at Latino career fairs, many companies can offer information which wouldn’t have easily been available online. For instance, many of the employers can walk the candidate through the interview process as well as give a first person depiction of what it is like working at the company.
Make a winning first impression:
The opportunity for the job seekers to meet the potential employers in a person-to-person setting, talk to them and learn about the position and company is truly valuable. This opportunity increases the chances of employment.
Discuss future career choice:
The career fair also gives candidates the best opportunity to discuss what sort of skill sets and qualifications required for a particular job they decide to apply for in the future.
Attending Latino career fairs not only give the potential employees the opportunity to meet with multiple employers but also gives them an idea as how to apply and interview successfully. Moreover, the discussions and the interviews prepare them for future employment opportunities through the knowledge they gained.
To attend career fairs view the Latino Diversity Career Fair Calendar 2016 at www.latcareers.com
Education and jobs are among the most important milestones of any individual, especially youth. It is very important, that young men and women give a lot of thought and importance to both of these. Not only does their career depend on it, but their whole lives revolve around these two key areas. In the United States, there are a many young people every year that are completing their education, graduating in a subject, and looking for jobs worthy of their qualifications. It is for these young men and women that Bilingual job fairs in 2015 are being held, all over the country. Continue reading
Bilingual Spanish-English Career Seekers are in demand in Fort Worth, Texas as unemployment rate continues to drop.
The unemployment rate in Dallas-Fort Worth dropped to 5.4 percent compared to 6.7 percent a year ago, according to figures released by the Texas Workforce Commission. Texas’ unemployment rate remained below the nation’s June unemployment rate of 6.1 percent. In addition to this good employment news,